My Weight Loss

Friday, October 26, 2012

Woman's Prerogative


 It is a woman's prerogative to change your mind right? Well this is my blog and I say yes. Once again I am struggling about what to do with my eating, exercising and how to fit it all in each day. Things need to change so I will be changing my mind again.
 I have been trying different things the past few months. But the weight is not budging. I am beginning to wonder if it is my hormones going crazy. Everything I have tried has not taken weight off. Even the eating mostly raw and low fat. In fact my weight has gone up a couple pounds. This is making me a little crazy to be honest with you here. I keep wondering okay what am I suppose to do now.
 I know I am an emotional eater and I like food but I am not happy with the way I look or feel.
 Stressing has been a big thing in my life lately. Over a month ago I was at the bank inside and it got robbed. This was one of my biggest fears of my life. This has left me with so much stress that I can't believe it.Then I hadn't posted it but last April I quit my job at the spa. There were several reasons that I did this. Well turns out we need that money coming in right now so I emailed the spa manager and she said she was getting ready to contact me to see if I wanted to come back so I got my job back as of 2 weeks ago. Like many other people in the world money just isn't stretching as far as it needs to. This is still no excuse to the weight I am holding on to or maybe it does.
 Now back to the drawing board of what I need to do. There are so many options out there. I do know that one of my biggest downfalls is portion control and lack of exercise.
 I keep thinking back to 2009 when I was so pumped about getting the weight off and had so much motivation. I want to get back to that point.................. is it possible to get there again?
 More to come in the next few days. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo