My Weight Loss

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The First Week of January

The first week of January has been a very busy one. I started back to school after some 26 years. I am loving it. The learning, talking with people and stretching my brain. BONUS lost 4 pounds! Woo Hoo! I haven't even been trying that is the great thing. I have been doing a little workout in the mornings. This week my goal is to do the weight workout and a cardio workout. It is hard to get adjusted to the hour drive one way and home at night. My day is from 9 to 5:30 so I have to leave my house about 7:15 to make sure I get there on time. I end up reading my scriptures in the parking lot and then go into the school at 8:30. It works out great.
This week I should be burning a few more calories we are starting hands on with the massages. Very excited about this. Hope everyone has a great week. I know I will. Remember keep following that dream and make it reality! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo