My Weight Loss

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great Blog

I know I have been out of the loop for a long while. I can't seem to shake the sicknesses or injuries. I keep praying that my knee will totally recover and then I start doing a little more and it gets hurt again. So enough for my pitty party I am done with that!
I wanted to let you know about a great blog I found called Low-Fat Life . The lady that is the host of the blog is named Carolyn. She is a beauty and has some wonderful recipes that are LOW FAT!! Loving it!~ I am always looking for good recipes. So go check her out and tell her I sent you by.
I will be back in the exercising circuit soon. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bobbi Jo,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love all the recipes I put on there. What I really like is that they are real ingredients and I don't have to go to a special store to buy them. This is good that you are checking my blog because it will help me to continue trying new recipes to post. So thanks for your help. I am trying to lose weight also but I don't want to do a diet. I just want to try eating better and exercising more. now that I am older I see I need to learn to eat different and exercise more than I have in the past. Good luck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo