My Weight Loss

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It Has Been A While

I haven't been working out due to my knee injury, then I got sick then on Monday I woke up feeling a little bit better I had planned on walking on the treadmill for my workout. I get out of bed and it felt like underneath my toes on my left foot was cut open. I tried to walk and it hurt so bad. As the minutes went on my foot swelled and hurt. Tuesday it was a little better but still hurt. Today Wednesday it was doing better, less swelling but my foot is not back to normal. I am thinking that my body is playing a nasty joke on me. I am looking forward to working out and feeling the wonderful high from it. So I will keep you up to speed of my crazy body. Praying nightly that I recover and am back to normal quickly. Hope you all are doing good. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo