My Weight Loss

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vent and My Weakness

I don't understand why I sabotage myself. I am doing so good then I snack on something not so good. Thinking to myself I will have just a bite or two and soon I find I have eaten all most all of what I had in my hand. I know I shouldn't even keep things in my house that are tempting to me but it is so hard when I love to bake and cook goodies for my family. I know excuses excuses! Does anyone else do this? Am I the only wack job that can't resist buying items to make for the family then snacking on them. Like chocolate chips for instance. These are a major dangerous item for me to have. I thought keeping them in my freezer would help me not to eat them but, my favorite way of eating chocolate is frozen. GO FIGURE!
And then I have been craving Jalapeno & cheese hot dogs. WHY ? I don't know they just sound so yummy and are. Yes broke down yesterday and bought one, ate it, enjoyed it and payed for it the rest of the day. When will I learn to not put garbage in my body. My body really doesn't like it once it is in.
I wanted to get to the 50 pound loss point and got so close and blew it. I know it is a little thing but I needed to share my pitty party and get over it. So thank you for letting me vent.
It is a new day and it is going to be a good one I can feel it in the air. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo