My Weight Loss

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Have To Be Honest

I have to be honest I am not focused! I am doing boot camp but I haven't set goals. I am exercising but not setting goals and my eating has been clean then all of the sudden I just dive or should I say drive into a drive through of what I think will be the cure for what is going on . No I am stressing about things and not planning, not setting goals and not focusing on what is most important now.
Do any of you suffer from this? If so how did you overcome this quickly. I have got to get back to the focus and not just the day by day going with the flow.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. I schedule something in the future which I must look/feel good for.
    example:I have family picture in 7 weeks so I am focusing heavily on what I want to look like in those pictures. I also scheduled pictures for a week after london's run so it is a double whammy for me. train for a 10k and look hot for pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo