My Weight Loss

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Checkin In

I have been a slacker in my blogging lately. I have though got back my grove. I am focused and ready for the new year. I have written out my goals in great detail and now know what I am doing again. I have been maintaining my weight and now focusing on major body fat loss and tightening up. With help from Xavier my boot camp instructor and a few connections who are helping me in achieving the goals I have set. Eating clean and feeling pretty good most of the time. We have had a lovely sick bug that I can't seem to shake completely but I will. I wanted to share this blog I found and love. I have found a new blog Shedding It & Getting It. It is awesome you need to check it out for inspiration and information.
I will share more a little later but for now I must go. Hope everyone is doing great. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're going to share your goals for the new year! I love reading what other people want to do.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo