My Weight Loss

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Had Good Intentions

Don't faint I am finally blogging again on this blog. All through December I had good intentions on starting off eating healthy, exercising and kicking it up more and being the fit person I so want to be. Well that all went flushing down the toilet.
 To be honest I am not sure what happened. I have tried to start HCG 3 times but I can't do it. I like food and trying to eat so strict with Alan being home all the time, feeding the family, stress and life I am a week person at this time I guess.
 I don't want this to turn into a downer post of complaints and ranting but I do need to get a few things off my chest. So since Nov. my hubs hasn't had a steady job, I am feeling the stress more to make more money but I also struggle with being home enough to take care of my family and home. Struggle with wanting to have fun and do fun things. Now mind me my work is pleasurable but I love being home cooking, cleaning and organizing. Do the Donna Reed thing ( this is what my hubs use to say I did, if any of you even know who Donna Reed was.) The last 4 weeks I have been dealing with depression, not sure why. Dealing with being tired a good portion of the time (this is not usual for me at all). I have put back on about 15 pounds since the start of the new year well maybe a little bit before because I have struggled with the fluctuation of  5-8 pounds.
 I went to the Dr. on Monday. I got my yearly exam and she said all looked well other than my blood pressure was a little elevated again so I am back on blood pressure meds. She is running blood work on me. This week I am dealing with an earache that isn't fun but I am sure will get through it soon.

I really need to get back on the get fit & healthy band wagon. Does anyone have any suggestion for me? I am lacking the motivation to get out there and do it. I know they say JUST DO IT but I need something a little more right now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. REALLY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!
 Like I said I don't want to be a downer I try to be upbeat but I just feel like the world is closing in on me and I am not sure how do handle it. Maybe I just need a mini vacation and a good cry. he he
 So I am working on this change in my life along with the other things going on.  Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you, but I am struggling too so at least I can offer you some understanding! :D We just need to make some small changes, start building some good habits! Is there even just one thing that you could stat doing or stop doing that will get you headed in the right direction at least? I have started walking or doing SOME kind of exerise, no matter how lame it may seem, its better than nothing and it seems to get my mind around eating better throught the day so I don't completely undo it. Baby steps! You did it once, you can do it again, I know it!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo