My Weight Loss

Friday, December 2, 2011

So Far So Good

Since my last post I have worked out everyday. I started this week doing cardio everyday. After the three surgeries and 8 weeks of recovery I am feeling more like myself each day.
I also found out that I can jog again. Now I am not running but jogging a little more each day. It has been so long since I have been able to jog. Maybe a little TMI- but when I tried before I would have to stop and go to the bathroom. The bladder lift has been a life changing surgery that I wish I would have done many years ago.
So I during my workouts I warm up, walk fast using inclines off and on then every couple of minutes I jog. I am so excited that I can do this again. I am beyond excited about this.
I also started back to work on Monday at the spa. I will be working 4 to 5 days a week on call so hopefully this will help me to get my arms back in shape too.
Eating is going well. I gaining energy and feeling better every day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo