My Weight Loss

Monday, November 19, 2012

Keeping It Real

One thing I have tried to do on my blogs and the posts are to keep things real. Well I am not going to stop now.
 I have really been struggling. I am not sure if it is depression or what has got into me. I am working daily to pull myself out of what I am calling the LIFE IN A FUNK MODE. I don't like feeling this way.
 Ever since I was at the bank and it got robbed I have been in a terrible state of panic, anxiety and going down hill.
 I noticed I was eating things (fast food too frequently)  and drinking some things (diet coke and cocoa) that were making me feel gross. At the time I thought well this is what I want. Not is this what I need? Is this what my body is really craving? Is this going to give me energy and make me feel full? Nope didn't bother to ask myself any of these questions.
 It has been like I am punishing myself but not sure why. Doing things that aren't beneficial to my health or to my goals that I have been working on.

The one question I have for myself is WHY DO I DO THIS?
This goes along with the saying "If you change nothing, nothing will change". I know this to be true so why?
Does anyone else do this to themselves?

 This is ending today. I am done feeling sorry for myself. I am done taking my body for granted.
 Tomorrow morning there is a smoothie to start off my day. This is always a good start for me. I know I will feel better and it will get me off to a great day.

  I know what I need to do and I need to make the move now. Not wait till Monday or till the New Year the time is NOW! Slowly making the changes that need to be made.
 This new journey is going to be called "The Health Habit For Life".
  Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo