My Weight Loss

Friday, November 2, 2012

November

I can not believe it is already November. I love this month it is my favorite of the year. 
Well my weigh in Tuesday was not what I had expected or wanted. Needless to say now I didn't lose any. In fact I gained almost 2 pounds. Now I think this has to do with the upcoming monthly event and I have been bloated so it makes since. 
I still haven't decided what exactly to do. I was motivated and the steam was zapped out but it is slowly coming back. I have been taking colloidal silver and that seems to be making a difference this week. I am noticing a increase in my energy and my ear infection that has been going on for what seems like for ever is going away. No other changes made other than taking it so I can say that this has helped.
I have come to the realization that I have been comforting myself with food. The bank robbery real did a number on me mentally. I have been anxious and as my husband said last night that I have become even more overly paranoid than normal.  
I am still reading the book Reshaping It All and soaking in the information.
Hope everyone is doing well. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo