My Weight Loss

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Doctor Visit

Last Thursday I noticed something odd on my nail so I did a little research on it. In massage school we were taught to look for things that are out of the norm.This wasn't normal and I would rather be safe than sorry. Made an appointment to set my mind at ease. 
Today I went to the Doctor and she said what I had on my nail was probably due to age. I had a few more questions for her and she was great with talking with me. 
I had noticed that the past month or so when I sweat (yes making my fat cry) it has a strange odor to it like a   
acid smell almost. So the Doctor had the lab do an all over blood work, one for my thyroid and one for my metabolism. I can't wait to get the results back. 
Now on to the fabulous part of my Doctor visit.
 I got there and when they called me back they always take your weight, pulse and temperature.
I stepped on the scale and I weighed one more pound than I did last time I blogged it on here. Well I knew that scale had always weighed me a little more or so I thought, plus I had already had my morning protein shake, eggs (2 egg whites & 1 egg) and a lot of water. 
I came home and took my clothes off and weighed myself and I have lost another
are you ready for this?................
3.4 pounds. WHAT?
Can you imagine the surprise to me. I am happy, super happy!! 
Doing the happy dance.
 I am also seeing changes in the muscle tone of my body
Mind you I still a ways to go but I have come a long way so far and I am very excited about the changes that are still to come. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo