My Weight Loss

Saturday, August 3, 2013

SLACKER

So not only have I been a blog slacker but also a fitness slacker. 
For two weeks we had gone to Pinetop on vacations for 4 days each. The other 3 days of the week I did my workouts. I didn't eat terrible but I didn't eat fantastic either. 
 Then the week after that when we were home I was feeling just lousy. I had a ear infection that my body just wanted to shut down and sleep, sleep and more sleep.
This week was much better. I did my workouts, kicked up the weights and felt every muscle that I had worked after it was done and still a couple days later. 
Eating is better but I don't think I have been eating enough so I need to up that.
I am at a plateau it seems or it could be that I didn't have my period in July and I am feeling bloated and gross. (Sorry if that was too much information).
I have to wonder if I am headed into menopause? 
This truly scares that crap out of me! 
Any way I am going to tweak up my program adding more running and cardio along with continuing with the weight training.
I decided to start training in my running in my bare feet on the treadmill. 
I thought it was a blister but seems that I just took off some layers of the skin. 

 I took pictures for progress yesterday and I am seeing a little but not much,
But a little is better than none.
 The pictures on the left (in the socks) are from June and the ones on the right in the sneakers are from yesterday. I am seeing loss in the belly and the waist and thighs. 
These always get me depressed. GRRRRRRRR! 
So this is it for now. 
On with life, working out, eating clean and making every day a new start.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award (blog award)! I promise this isn't spam, it's just a way to give visibility to blogs we like. You can check out my post right here: http://afeiock.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much. I have been a major blog slacker. I am trying to get back on though. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

      Delete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo