My Weight Loss

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Body My Temple

President David O. McKay (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) stated: “The healthy man, who takes care of his physical being, has strength and vitality; his temple is a fit place for his spirit to reside. … It is necessary, therefore, to care for our physical bodies, and to observe the laws of physical health and happiness” (“The ‘Whole’ Man,” Improvement Era, Apr. 1952, 221).
I know this to be true it is a matter of doing what I need to daily. I will be honest it has been a struggle with so much going on in my life right now and the time off due to illness to get focused again. I am trying though. I am walking but not to where I am feeling the cardio work out. My body is struggling with this but I am changing my mind set to over run that part. The mind is very powerful. I also have to remember not to focus on the numbers, the weight, the dress or pant size but how I am feeling over all. Praying for help to accomplish my goals to be lean, strong and healthy.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. I like you have had health issues and depression. I have spent a year reprogramming my self to be happy and I have succeeded. Health is still a bit of an issue. I have a good doctor now. And she has found that I have a mass or growth in my spheroidal area of my sinus. U see an ent on the 20th. But do not know about my back and neck issues yet. But first off you have to be happy with your self know matter what. learn to laugh have fun. I have gained weight too. And I will get rid of it some day but for now it's ok.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo