My Weight Loss

Friday, June 19, 2009

Decision Has Been Made

  I have decided that I am finally ready to get back to being serious about getting my body into shape. I will never be a skinny gal due to power lifting in Jr. high and high school. I have the muscles under the fat to prove that. But I can be one lean, healthy lady. I am feeling good and positive about myself evening learning to love ME!
So I am starting back with The Body For Life Program. When I did it before I didn't follow the fitness as well as I could have and now I am ready. I am pumped and ready to get strong, lean and healthy.
  I appreciate your support and encoragement. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. That is such exciting news!! It is a great great program, as you know I believe! Call me anytime with any questions, I would love to help!

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo