My Weight Loss

Friday, July 10, 2009

Neglect

Yes I have been neglecting posting on my blog. I loss .4 ounces this week. Better than gaining. But I have lost 2 inches in both thighs in the last month. Very happy about that.
I have done really good on my workouts this week too. I am thinking I need to up the cardio. I really want to get rid of the fat on my body. I also know that eating cleaner would be a big help. So this week I will up the cardio and plan the meals and make them ahead of time. Also make sure there is plenty of veggies to munch on.
It will be another great week of workouts and gaining strength and losing fat.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo