My Weight Loss

Friday, March 1, 2013

Rewards

I need to visit this sign more often so I don't get down on myself. 
It has been a weird week things still feeling off but I am plugging along and working through the thoughts,
feelings. I think one of my biggest things this week has been lack of sleep.
My body clock has been off. I am tired throughout the day and then at night I have a hard time falling asleep. Then when I do get to sleep if I wake up to go to the bathroom, I have a hard time getting back to sleep. 
On the bright side with the money I have been paying myself to work out ($1 every day I work out) I bought myself  new shoelaces and  #10 ankle weights 
I wanted yellow shoe laces but they only had the neon yellow but it didn't match my yellow on my shoes. 
Today is the start of a new month and the start of a new day.
This is me letting this week behind me and moving forward along with all mistakes of over eating or not eating clean and not working out as hard as I should have. 
This day will be better.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo