My Weight Loss

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday Progress

I know I just recently posted my weight progress but since it was Wednesday I needed to do progress photos, weigh in and measure I just might as well see how I have done.
I am down another pound
On Monday I started doing the Couch to 5K program.
Boy am I out of shape especially cardiovascular.
Today went much better than Monday.
This is E'lyse this morning before we left 
She is doing it with me
Since coco is here she decided she would join us.
And Miss Kylia came along also.
Coco wants to come down and do a Turkey Trot or some kind of race for Thanksgiving. 
Now I am looking into them for us. 
Theses are a pair of my new fun socks I bought.

 Now for progress pictures.
   The ones ont he left are from February picture progress the ones on the right with the blue waist band are from today's.
  I think I am seeing a little progress. I am not giving up on myself. this didn't all come on over night and it will take a while for it to come off.
  I lost 1/2 inch on each thigh, 1/2 inch on each calf and 1 inch on upper stomach area.
It is funny when I was taking the picture I didn't think I looked as bad as I do when I see them posted.
 This is a very humiliating but good for me to see and put it out there for accountability.



Slow and steady win the race or the fat loss! 
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo