My Weight Loss

Monday, April 1, 2013

Taking It Off

I got rid of another piece of clothing. 
I got rid of these sweat pants that weren't flattering at all no matter what size you were

 I also got rid of one of these
and another one and a half. 
Pleased with this. 
I am feeling good.
As I had posted about 3 weeks ago I had started the Couch To 5K.
The second week I started to get shin splints. I didn't run I just walked and walked and walked working through the pain. I then did a little more research and started doing a massage technique called trigger point therapy.
HOLY SMOKES it was painful but so effective.
I thought to myself and I was working on my legs "How in the world do my clients not scream at me when I am doing this to them?"
But it has helped so much. After the second week of not running I started back this week running on the treadmill and I was able to run according to the program.
I am so happy that I am able to run.
I also started at the beginning of the week doing a morning  program using this 
as my warm up and then doing 100 jumping jacks.
My eating has been good, clean but there is always room for improvement.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo