My Weight Loss

Friday, April 12, 2013

Progress & Weight Update

So here is the progress from last month the pictures on the left with black & yellow sneakers are from March the ones on the right with the socks are from April. 
I am not seeing the progress in these pictures. 

So I decided to make a college of January 12, 2013  to this month April 12, 2013 
the one on the left with no socks are from January 12 and the ones on the right are from April 12.
Now looking at these compared I do see a little change in the hip area and upper belly.
I wish I saw more but I have to tell myself that
the weight didn't come on in a day so don't expect for it to come off in a day or a month or 2 or 3 or 4 but slowly.
Now for this weeks weigh in 
I have lost 1 more pound. I am happy about this loss.
Today I have completed my 4TH week of  Couch to 5K. I am running longer and still doing well.
I continuing with 100 Jumping Jacks
I am following this morning workout  from Week 1 of April  post, using this for my warm up before I do my cardio workout or run.
I also am lifting weights. I am moving up my game on these and lifting more than once a week.
I want to get out on my bike more for rides so this is on my workout sheet too.
Energy level is doing well even though I have been a little short on sleep.
One day of not eating that great due to lack of sleep and giving into temptation.
But I got right back on track and didn't beat myself up over it.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo