My Weight Loss

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fitness Rewards

Workouts have been going really good. I just finished up the 6th week of Couch to 5K. Running is going great. I wish I could run faster but I am at least hanging in there and able to finish up the running.
I also have been lifting weights twice a week, full body. 
On Friday when I got done working out I was truly feeling it. I started up stairs and ended up 
going up on all fours. Love that I am feeling the soreness and seeing slow results.
This is my new favorite saying

I have been wearing mostly the same thing working out lately 
so I decided I needed to switch it up a little bit
I went and got these two cute workout tops.
The black one has a built in bra and the pink is just to wear over the other one.
I will only be wearing these in my garage gym so I think they are okay. 
 I then bought these three bras to wear under my workout built in bras but they 
have NO support what so ever. They might go back to the store
They were cheap ones so no biggy but I really wanted something with much more support. 
 
I love this. It is a 32 oz. water bottle so I can keep track of how much I am drinking. I use all three of my water bottles then I have a pink cup with a straw that I use for my water with chia seeds.
This is one of my favorite so far.
I got these sweet little headphones.
They stay in my ears so well as I am running and lifting. 
AWESOME! 
Love my new fun fitness things. I hadn't bought anything as my rewards for a while so this was a real treat. 
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so great! Ok, you put chia seeds in your water? I've never heard of doing that! Love the earphone! Are those over the ear? Those are the only ones that don't fall out when I'm running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they are over the ear headphones. I love them! Yes I put about 2 to 3 tablespoons of chia seeds in a glass jar in water in my fridge for the week. They bulk up and then I add 2 to 3 tbls. to my water at least once a day and drink it. Great for the digestion and staying hydrated. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

      Delete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo