My Weight Loss

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Inches Update

WOO HOO!!! I am super excited
These are my new fitness toys
The one on the left lets you measure your body in different areas and locks it into place so you don't have to have anyone else to help. 
The second is a fat caliper. Still playing around with this one. 

Just took my measurements I have lost 1/2 inch on chest, 1 inch on arms, 1/2 inch on hips,
1 inch on waist, 1/2 inch on thighs, 1/2 inch on calves and 1 inch on forearms. 
No pictures taken this month. No excuses other than just couldn't do it.
I have gotten myself a personal on line trainer. When I did a boot-camp back in 2009 he was my trainer and I think the world of him. I will be writing more about this training, giving information to you all and
updating my progress as I lose body fat and gain lean muscles. 
As for now I am super surprised I have lost this many inches. YEA!!!
I am thinking that the runnig, lifting, squats, push ups and all the extras are paying off. 
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo