My Weight Loss

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This Week So Far

This week so far has been rough for me. 
I haven't felt the greatest.
Workouts have not bee up to a fantastic standard but doing some.
A little disappointed in myself but not beating myself up. 
Beating myself up does NO GOOD whatsoever. I have learned in the past.
I need to rest get better, eat better and take care of myself. 
Hoping to feel back on top of my game enough to get in a good workout and have a productive day.
After the measurement loss last week I have no right to do so now.
Move on and get back on the habits of life that will help me be successful and reach my goals.
Living Healthy, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. Remember tomorrow is a new day to start fresh!!Don't give up, you can do it!
    www.activewomom.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo