My Weight Loss

Friday, November 11, 2011

Figured It Out

This morning as I was on the treadmill I figured out what is the most frustrating right now for me. My endurance just plain SUCKS!! Not a word I often use but at 10 min on the treadmill I am about dying huffing and puffing and I am only walking at a fast pace. By 15 I am done and feeling it so much in my legs.
So how long of being mostly sedentary does it take for the body to lose it? Before the surgery I did a stress test and at a major fast pace and a heart beat being very high to the point of gasping I was able to do it longer than the usual according to the techs. Wow my body is in super bad shape. This is a real light bulb moment for me.
Would love input from anyone who knows about this & can share. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo