My Weight Loss

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Starting Out Started Out Bad

I have been looking forward to being recovered from my surgeries and starting fresh with new eating and such. Not expecting to be put on solid foods the day after my surgeries my plans fell through. I am extremely OCD and my plan was to go strait from the fasting to HCG to drop at least 15 to 20 to give me that boost to move on.
Last week of Course I had to start on either the Monday or on the first day of the month so I picked the first day of the month. I hate to say this but stress got the best of me. Then depression hit and I wasn't eating terrible but certainly not sticking with the 500 calories on the HCG diet.
After trying for a few days of this and letting my emotional eating get the best of me I have had a change of plans.
And so the journey begins. Till tomorrow. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo