My Weight Loss

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Few Goals To Share

It has taken me a while to put together my goals.
I have had them in my mind, visions and such but I just needed to go over them again and again. 
I might be adding more on as I go throughout this journey 
I want and will run again 
I want to be able to practice yoga with out straining for breath and being able to reach poses 
without my belly being in the way and my thighs to huge to hit certain poses
Also strong enough to hold poses
What I will have 
A nice tight round butt 
Having this feeling
and these abs
Legs that are tone and strong 
Strong tone arms 
 Yet still feminine 
By June my goal is to have my arms tone to the point I am comfortable with wearing a short sleeve shirt 
and feel confident in it. 
To look healthy, fit, lean and strong 
These are just a few that I have come up with so far. 
I can do this
I will do this 
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo