My Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday & Progress Pictures

Well the progress doesn't look like much but I can feel it slowly happening. 
Honestly looking at these pictures just make me want to be ill. 
Honestly I swear the camera put on more than 10 pounds.
This was not what I saw when I looked in the mirror to take the pictures this morning.
Coco and I were talking a while back and we both think we Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
 I truly don't see myself the way I look in my pictures. Not that I see myself as smaller it is usually bigger but this was different. ARG!!! Stinking mind. 
The ones on the left are from Jan. 12 TH of this year & on the right Feb. 13TH.


Weigh in today was the same as last week. So I am not thrilled about no loss but thrilled there was no gain. 
The difference I am seeing is in my ankles that are no longer cankles 
and in my face I can see some thinning out. 
I am noticing that my underclothes especially the bottoms are fitting better. There isn't the tugging to pull things up over my thighs and hips. So even though I am not showing difference on the scale or the tape measure I am feeling it. Small little changes that keep me moving along.
I am also feeling better about ME!  
I defiantly need to up my weight workouts and get some tone going on.  

Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo