My Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Hey I remembered to post on the right day! 
Happy to report that I have lost 1.6 lbs. yeah! 
Not disappointed at all to get rid of this.
 I saw on Dr. Oz last week this Dr. who was talking about being happy with even the ounces lost. 
To go to the store and buy items that are in the ounces. Have those on hand and when you only see a little loss you hold that item up that is in the ounces that you lost next to your body and realize that any loss no matter how small is a major loss. 
Now I think 1.6 is a great number and I am super duper happy with this. I will take it! 
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo