My Weight Loss

Monday, February 11, 2013

Little Changes

 I was at church yesterday in the bathroom and looked in the full length mirror to make sure my dress wasn't tucked in my underwear and I noticed a little change and it made me think of this picture I saw and saved.
I noticed that my ankles didn't look like cankles!
I actually had some shape to my ankles again and I wasn't wearing high heals 
I was wearing about a 2 1/2 inch heal. 
I actually had to look 3 times to make sure what I saw was really. 
Did a little dance of delight then went to class. 
Slow and steady losses the inches. I am happy with the little changes in my body.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo