My Weight Loss

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Answer to Risa

The reason I am feeling that I am not eating enough is the cravings that I am having and getting beyond the point of being hungry to were my stomach is getting cramps from waiting too long to eat or not eating enough proteins.
I do eat the foods from my other blog. I am learning the key is portion control, less salt and fat in these foods that I make. They are still good but healthier for me and my family.
I was going to do the calorie intake count, but I get a little freaky and go way over board. I am going to keep doing what I am doing and as soon as my knee can handle it I will up the exercise more and add some different routines to my workouts.
I messed up the knee I fell on the other week again doing yard work yesterday. ARG! I can't wait till it is all better this is really getting old.
Hope you all have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo