My Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catch Up For February Day-31-32-33

Sunday was a non workout day. In fact I got sick Saturday night and I am still feeling 50% better. I did my 2 mile power walk with upper body on Monday, Tuesday I didn't work out. This morning did the 2 mile power walk with upper and lower body workout. I am not eating enough but trying to stay on track. With that being said I am a little fearful of how the scale will show tomorrow. You know the scale doesn't lie. I have been craving red meat a lot lately.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

  1. How is your knee feeling?? Did you count your calories to see where you are at with it? if you are craving red meat it could be that you are low on lean protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm down almost a pound! Yahoo for me :-) My aerobics teacher said the less you have to lose, the easier it is and the harder it is to burn calories. I'll keep plugging away and see what happens.

    You are a little workout trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor mom, tell sad to take you out for dinner... oh and I have a 5 dollar off 20 dollar or more purchase for top shelf if you want it.

    Love you!
    Coco

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo