My Weight Loss

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Weigh In Day- Week 7 Challange

I just realized I never posted for Week 6. I didn't lose last week. But this week I lost another 3.2 pounds. YEAH!! I didn't think I would have lost anything. I was really pleasantly surprised. I haven't been eating great and my exercise has been less than 100% due to feel yucky. So I am very pleased with this.

Week 7 Challenge
Mind: Take a license to chill. Meaning I don't have to say yes to everything. Make sure I am taking time to do what I want to do and need to do for myself. Not being selfish but giving to me so I am better able to give to others such as my family.

Mouth: Women have a tendency to not eat enough protein or calcium. Make sure I am getting protein every 2 to 3 hours and enough calcium for my bones to stay strong.

Muscle: Pushing my envelope. Using what Dr. Peak calls the Vit.I-this is the intensity vitamin. Pushing myself to do more, lift more and move more.

These are the three I will be focusing on this week. Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. That is great, another 3.2 pounds!!! You are doing so amazing and I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo