My Weight Loss

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daily Progress Day- 31

Saturday was not a good day. I have messed up my knee. It is throbbing and swelling. I have taken it easy and not exercised. I hate that I can't exercise but I also don't want to cause damage. I will be back on track on Monday with a clean week of eating and exercise. I have been reading up on what is best to lose the fat and I am implementing that into my eating program this week. It is said to do the cardio before eating in the mornings and then filling up on the protein and carbs later with veggies.
Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. Where did you read this.
    If it was online can you send it to me!

    Go Mom!
    Love YA!

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo