My Weight Loss

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Celebrate Good Numbers

I am really contemplating putting numbers on here and pictures of progress. 
At this time I am just not sure if I can do this. I am scared. 
I am happy with the small changes in weight and inch loss,
A little bit is better than none, right? Right! 
So I have lost .02 ounces
But the exciting thing is the inches I have lost:
Chest-1 inch
Upper belly-1 inch
Middle belly-1/2 inch
Lower belly- 1 inch
Thighs-1/2 inch
I hadn't measured myself since October 22ND.
I really haven't been doing much for exercise so I know I will see the numbers cutting down now that I will incorporate exercise into my daily life.
Doing the happy dance for small progress in my quest to a healthy, tone, active person.
On Thursday night I started a 10 day full body cleanse.
I just feel like I need to get all the garbage out of my system.
Today I started the honey & cinnamon regimen. There are so many benefits in doing this including weight loss. I have a friend who's husband has been doing this he not only lost some weight but he was also able to get off of his blood pressure medication.
It makes you really warm when you take it. It is 1 T. of honey and 1 tsp. of cinnamon. I mix them in a little bit of warm water about 1/2 cup and make a tea to drink .
It is strong and makes you really warm when you drink it. I will let you know the progress.
I must make a confession. I had gotten back in the habit of drinking Diet Coke again.
Maybe a couple a week. This is such a bad habit that I am stopping as of today.
I know it is terrible for my body and watching Dr.Oz the other night it makes you fat along with other health problems. Wow! Amazing what confessing will do for the soul. Keeping it really is so important here.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo