My Weight Loss

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Getting on The Right Track Again


Getting on the right track again
I started juicing again on Thursday
I have missed it and the way it makes me feel
This morning Gabby and I went shopping and this is what I got for my juicing and clean eating
Navel oranges, apples, oranges for juicing in my smoothies, green apples, lemons, limes & cucumbers
Romaine lettuce, celery and more cucumbers ( you are only suppose to leave cucumbers out at room temperature for 3 days other wise put them in the fridge)
Sliced apples (lunches or quick nibble), asparagus, carrots and container of spinach 
grapes green and red washed and ready to be eating
Then I reorganized my pantry in the kitchen for a shelf of veggies & fruit
Here I have a basket or fresh bananas, onions, potatoes (golden and red), plum tomatoes, more navel oranges and spaghetti squash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo