My Weight Loss

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Food Journal & Slight Budge

This is my food journal.
This is the longest I have kept a written and on line with Sparkpeople.
Sad to say but I have never been real good at keeping track of what I eat daily.
I am finding and once again this is sad to say but it is hard to keep calories to 1200 or below.


This is not my scale but I am seriously wanting one like this.
Weighed in on Tuesday and only lost .5 ounces.
I was a little bummed but I thought "well this is better than a gain.
 This morning I decided I really need to have some fresh living food in me
so I made a kale,pineapple, orange, grapes, pear, chia seeds & psyllium husk smoothie. 
Super yummy! 
Now to get back on the exercise bandwagon that I fell off.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo