My Weight Loss

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's December With a Plan

I went to Sprouts yesterday to get my fruits and veggies 
I also got a full body cleans
It is defiantly time for one
Time to clean out all the garbage and start back on track
Had a LONG talk with my husband yesterday about what has been going on with me.
As I posted back on November 19TH when I talked with a Dr. friend he said it sounded like I have 
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) I go to the Dr. tomorrow and I will be talking with her about this
I also have an appointment with my Bishop to talk with him and hopefully get some spiritual guidance.
I bought some Alfalfa & started taking it to help with the serotonin level.
Working hard to get this all figured out so I can get back on track
to gain my love for life and a passion for life again
This is what I have lost and I don't want to be this way.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo