My Weight Loss

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sadness In The Afternoon

This is me
This is how I am feeling right now.
I am so sad and feeling very down, defeated and disappointed in ME.
Feelings of hate towards myself, feelings of doubt flooding my mind. 
I just went back and read posts from when I started this blog.
I had posted at the start of my weight loss journey and my start to living a healthy life.
Reading all the posts and the progress I had made and then looking at where I am now is just so depressing.
Thinking how did I let myself get where I am now? I know how I did, I didn't continue to take care of me. I put everything else in front of taking care of me. When I started back to school I just slowly stopped exercising and forgot how I felt. 
So after a pity party I need to move on and get back on the take care of Bobbi Jo health band wagon.
I am feeling so unhappy with me. Not liking me, the way I look, the way I feel and the way I move.
Anyone who has ever struggled with being overweight can relate to me and the way I am feeling.
I have decided to start posting as I did before when I started the blog. A daily account for my workout, eating and what is going on in my life. After all this is my blog and my journal. 
I will be posting my goals for the week, workouts, emotional status and anything else that I need to get out of my system to help me get back and stay on track. 
Getting priorities in order are number 1 right now. 
Bobbi Jo 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbi Jo, you are a trooper and I wish I could get back to my dieting as well. Somehow it seems I'm not as dedicated as I was before. A couple of years ago my daughter, Risa, told me about your blog and I have followed it since. I was going through a lot of the same dieting issues as you and she wanted me to start a diet blog but I don't have the nerve. I must get back to the dieting again so I will be checking in with your blog to give me some enthusiasm. We can do this! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Millie,
      So great to hear from you. Thank you for commenting. I would love to be a support to each other in this journey. You can email me at calledtoscrap@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook. We can do this! I have found a renewed commitment to live a healthy life and make me the best healthiest person I can be. Hope to hear from you. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

      Delete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo