My Weight Loss

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Want & I Will

I have a renewed energy
I feel a change coming 
I have a change in my mind, slowly changing 
I like the change in my mind and my body 
We are suppose to change to grow and evolve as humans
It might be the medication that is kicking in and helping me 
or just that a certain client that I worked on yesterday
 got me back to where I want to take care of myself  and do WHATEVER it takes to be healthy.
This picture pretty much sums up what I am wanting to have and will have.
Not that I will ever be skinny due to the way my body is and having been a power lifter earlier in life my muscles will never be small but, I will be fit and strong 

Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo