My Weight Loss

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bountiful Baskets

Fruit & veggies from Bountiful Baskets this morning. 
This was the order of 2 baskets
 This is the extra I ordered called the juicing basket 
 From the basket this is all that we got 
I love the rainbow carrots, strawberries, tomatoes, red potatoes, 
lemons, oranges, apples, Asian apples and rainbow sweet mini peppers
This is from the juice basket
celery, baby spinach, carrots, lemon, beets, apples, limes, ginger root & kale.
Tonight E'lyse had gone to hang out with friends, Alan took the girls on a Daddy Daughter Date to go do a little shopping and dinner.
I made myself this 
My super yummy dinner tonight 8 cups of romaine lettuce, spinach,Swiss chard, rainbow peppers, cucumber, carrots & tomatoes with homemade dressing.
Close up and yummy 
Used up a few of the goodies from this morning.
This afternoon Gabby and I went on a walk. Felt good to get out in the brisk winter air.
Tomorrow I am going to get the three girls to go out again on a walk with me.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo