My Weight Loss

Monday, January 7, 2013

Juice

On Friday January 4TH I posted about giving this a try.
This is what I have left of today's Jillian Juice or as I call it pee juice.
The warning is there in my title of what I call it, you drink this and you have to do a lot of that. 
I added three droppers of Stevia to mine less bitter and it tastes like a yummy tea.
I make it in this 
And I drink it out of these. I just keep refilling until it is all gone.
Along with this I drink more water throughout the day.
I am feeling clearer and I can see a difference in the puffiness around my wrist especially. 
Friday will be the last day of drinking it.
I am planning on do this again in June.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo