My Weight Loss

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Measure In

First things first I did do some cardio yesterday after I got off the computer. Then coughed a lot!
Well I typed too soon that I wasn't feeling sick. It just got worse as the night went on. BUMMER!!!!
I don't like being sick, I do not like this at all. 
I forgot to weigh in this morning due to waking up with no voice from coughing most of the night.
So I wanted to let you know my little progress on measurements.
I have lost a total of ...drum roll please.......
 5 inches in all. This is from 1-2-13 measurements. YEAH for me!!! 
I am happy with this progress.
Oh and I am not upping my workouts this week. I am listening to my body and resting with a little bit of workout. When I am up too much I start to get dizzy and feel just drained. 
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo