My Weight Loss

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Top Two Problems


 My top two problems as I am sure with a lot of people are 
#1 Proportion 
and 
#2 Not moving enough

The problems have been stated now for the solution
#1 Portion control
and 
#2 Exercise more & move more 
Solution #1
So now putting into action something that I have tried to do with calorie counting but this isn't working.
My Dr. wanted me to keep my calories to 1200. It is tough. I have read different trans of thought on eating several times throughout the day or just sticking to the three meals a day.
I think one of my biggest problems is that I wait to long to eat then I pig out on not so clean things or I just go to the fast food drive through and get a bunch of fatty stuff.
So for my solution that I am going to try is to eat more frequently (see if this works better) and have foods ready a head of time. 
It is funny I make lunches for my girls and for my husband but I don't plan out what I am having.
I am also going to the Dr. on Monday to find out what can be done for the side effects of the medicine I am on. I love that the medicine has made me so much better in areas but don't like the side effects. 
Solution  #2 
Making sure I move every day not just once a day but, a few times throughout the day. 
I would love to go for a walk outside but the anxiety about being out just keeps me inside. Yes I do have a treadmill but it is so boring and I hate using that word. So I will change up my moving to different things so I don't get to tired of the same old same old. 
Now that the pity party is over I feel better. 
I will check in and let you know how things are progressing. 
How do you deal with your pity party? 
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo 

1 comment:

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo