My Weight Loss

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Daily Progress Day-14

Had a good workout this morning with upper body training. I can feel myself getting a little stronger and not sucking wind as much.
As I was watching the Biggest Loser last night I am thinking how in the world do those people who weigh 300+ run? I have tried and I can't do it. YET!! Some day I will be able to.
Eating clean went good today too. I think I waited too long to eat though.
I am dealing with some things that were making me want to pig out tonight but I stuck to my plan and made it through.
So my moto is Getting lean while eating clean! What do you think? Corny I know but I am having a hard time coming up with something clever.
Till tomorrow. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

  1. I totally love your new slogan! Its cute :D You are doing so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing such a good job. I've been trying to eat better and lose some weight but I haven't been working out like I need to. I've been bad. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo