My Weight Loss

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Review of Saturday

I am going to start posting at the end of each evening to keep track of my days.
Saturday was a good day. I didn't get to meet up with Janel (Sorry Janel!!) to make out my menu plan. I kept busy and did good on my eating. Stuck with my menu plan and even had date night with my hubby. I did a 45 cardio with a Susan Powter ( remember her from the 80's? She had the shaved head that was bleach blonde?) She is back after 10 years and having another baby. WOW does she have a great body . The DVD I have is this one: You gotta love the dred's I DO!!
Susan Powter Lifestyle Exchange - Burn Fat DVD
It is intense but not high impact. Okay so I am such a wimp and I messed up my knee. But I did stick with the rest of the DVD. Last night there was a couple of doses of IBprofen and I did fine.
I have many other DVD's some I haven't used in a a long time. But if you have any that you would suggest trying I would love to hear the suggestions.
I am feeling good and keeping positive.
Have a great day. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo