My Weight Loss

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I was concerned that I would let this deter me from exercising today. I didn't let it! After I got everyone off to their day I did a Power Speed Walk with lower leg work. Wow it was good! I am so happy I got it done and it felt really good. I got some ankle weights today I am going to start working on building up my knees and doing some of the exercises to help my legs more.
Eating has gone good today. The planning of meals and making sure as I am out and about that I have my water and food with me makes it much easier to stick with the program.
Going to bed early tonight and make sure I get enough sleep. I noticed that the lack of sleep makes you more vulnerable to eating more of the food or drifting to choices that aren't the best.
Have a great night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you are putting yourself at the TOP of your list! It is one of the hardest things to do. You are doing so well, YAY! One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo