My Weight Loss

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Daily Progress Day-19

Monday was a good workout day. I did a high aerobic power walk and upper body training. I really don't like perspiring though. My secret I open the window and turn on the ceiling fan right before. Of course I still get very warm but it starts out better.
My eating was clean also. At Talmages Birthday party Coco made a yummy stir fry with a bunch of great veggies and some grilled chicken. Very very tasty! Thank you Coco. She then had chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I had a very tiny piece eating some of the icing and throwing the rest away. Better in the garbage can than on my can! Right? he he
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo