My Weight Loss

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Daily Progress Day-21

Wednesday morning was a hard one for me. I did a 1 mile power walk with lower body workout. I just wasn't feel up to exercising. I knew I had to otherwise I would feel lousy all day long. I did and felt a little better after wards.
I need to up the workouts I am getting a little too comfortable with them and need to challenge myself so this coming week that is my plan to do that.
I ate clean until lunch and I was craving Chinese food. I gave in to the temptation and I don't think I did that bad but I was feeling a little sluggish after I was done so I think maybe I ate too much.
I am incorporating the meals that I should eat into the family dinners and they are not saying anything about it. I can do this!! Watching the Biggest Loser the other night and there was 2 of the men on their that were taken off of all but 1 of their diabetes medications ( the same ones my hubby is on) he was sitting there with his mouth dropped open. I think he was thinking maybe that could be him. He isn't fat but apparently he needs to lose a little more and be healthier. This is one of my goals for him is to help him feel as good as I do.
My daughter E'lyse told me yesterday that I seemed happier. That made me feel so good. And I know I am because I am taking care of me. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go!! 11 lbs. lost! I'm so proud :-) You are such the go getter. I haven't lost any weight :( I'm still plugging at the healthy eating though.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo