My Weight Loss

Monday, January 26, 2009

Daily Progress Day 26

Today was a slow start for me. I wanted to exercise but things just kept getting in my way of getting to work out. So I finally got to it. I did my Biggest Loser Cardi, then my Biggest Loser Sculpt Training then a 2 mile power walk with upper and lower body work. I felt good but very tired when I got done. So glad I did. I really need to step up and do a little more to become lean, strong and healthy.
As far as eating for the day I have done really good. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go girl! I can't believe you've lost 13.2 lbs. already! You should be so proud of yourself. How long does all your working out take? It looks like you are really putting in some time :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo