My Weight Loss

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunday in Review

Sunday was a really good day. I was fasting until church was over. I got home and a portion of white turkey, some potato and water to drink.
This was considered my free day so I had pizza for dinner. I didn't eat as much as I normally would. I also didn't have any chocolate or sugar products so I am pretty happy about that. There isn't symptoms of withdrawal like the first day, very happy about this.
My knee was feeling a lot of pain and swelling. So I took it easy and will return to the exercise push today.
Have a great Monday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

  1. Hey there BobbiJo!
    Way to go! FYI stay away from sugars, it's the devil! I'm still weening myself off that crap from the holidays. I'm eating healthy again too. I'll be posting some stuff on my blog for healthy eating so check it out. I have an old blog for tostadas that are super yummy and the beans are really filling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog post that is! I get so excited when I post comments.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo